- The Perak FC Content Subscription Service provides a personalized subscription service that allows its Members to gain access to the Perak FC Content through any Device including all features and functionalities of the Website, recommendations and reviews as well as all content and software associated with the Subscription Service.
- The Subscription Service is accessible via the Website and/or any other platform which may be introduced from time to time.
|refers to any device which are technologically appropriate and suitable for displaying the Perak FC Content. Information on technological compatibility and the suitable Devices can be found under
|“Member” or “You” or “User”
|Means a person or party who has entered into a subscriber relationship for the Perak FC Content made available through the Subscription Service.
|means the membership account created and registered on the Website
|means the fees and charges for each Membership Account application and includes renewal of Membership (if applicable)
|means the selected, current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party, if appliable.
|“Perak FC Content”
|means Perak FC’s multimedia content, live football matches videos, exclusive interviews, training videos, behind closed doors content and all other related videos.
|“Subscription Service” or “our service” or “the service”
|refers to the Perak FC Content Subscription Service and any other Offers that may be available from time to time,
|means the plans made available for Member to subscribe to under the Subscription Service
|“Third Party Payment Method”
|means registering for Membership to the Subscription Service using the Payment Method from a nominated third party. In this case, you can find the billing information about your Membership by visiting your Membership Account.
|refers to Perak FC’s official website available at perakfc.om.my
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Subscription Service.
- If you are under the age of 18 years (a “Minor”), you may only use the service under the supervision of an adult. If you do not have consent from your parent or legal guardian, you must stop using/accessing this Subscription Services.
- If you are the parent or legal guardian of a Minor who is creating a Membership Account, you must accept the terms and conditions on the Minor’s behalf and you will be fully responsible for all use of the Membership Account, whether such account is currently open or created later.
Membership and Term
- To access and/or use the Subscription Service, you must first register with us to be a Member by creating a Membership Account on the Website.
- We may offer a number of Subscription Plans from time to time at our discretion. Some Subscription Plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
- You can find specific details regarding your Membership by visiting the Website and clicking on the “Account” link available at the top of the pages under your profile name.
- You shall be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Membership Account. You further agree that all use/access to the Website and the Subscription Services (authorised or not), and all activities that occur under your Membership Account will be deemed to have been authorised by you. By allowing others to access the account (which includes access to information on viewing activity for the account), you agree that such individuals are acting on your behalf and that you are bound by any changes that they may make to your Membership Account.
- Membership to the Subscription Service shall not confer any rights or benefits in any other program, promotions, campaigns or offered by Perak FC or its affiliates.
- Save as otherwise approved by us, Membership to the Subscription Service is limited to one (1) account per individual or company only.
- We may from time to time offer special contents, promotional offers, plans or memberships (“Offers”) at our sole discretion. The conditions for eligibility may differ depending on the Offers and are subject to change and at Perak FC’s determination.
- Eligibility conditions will be disclosed during at the time of the Offers made or in other communications made available to you.
- We reserve the right to revoke an Offer and put your account on hold in the event that we determine you are not eligible.
- Members of households with an existing Subscription Service membership may not be eligible for certain introductory Offers.
- Perak FC reserves the right to impose and vary the Membership Fee at its sole and absolute discretion as may be posted on the Website from time to time.
- The Membership Fee for the Subscription Service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your nominated Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “Account” page. By nominating a Payment Method, you are authorising us to deduct from the Payment Method all fees and other charges for which you may be responsible under this agreement. Accordingly, it is essential that you keep your account details up to date.
- The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed-up for the service. In some cases billing cycle may vary. You are responsible to visit the “Account” page to see your next payment date.
- The Membership Fee shall be paid in full to us. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee.
- You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method.
- All payment made shall not refunded unless otherwise agreed by us.
- You can update your Payment Methods by going to the “Account” page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, applicable Payment Method shall take effect immediately.
- Unless your membership is terminated before your billing date, you authorize the charge of your next subscription period’s subscription fee to your Payment Method.
- We may change the Subscription Plans offered and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you. If you do not wish to accept the price change or change to your subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect (see “Termination” below).
Termination of Membership
- We shall have the right, immediately and without notice, to restrict, suspend or terminate your Membership for any of the following reasons at any time, in our sole determination, if:
- you have failed to pay your Membership Fee or Renewal Fee (if applicable);
- any information provided by you is false or inaccurate;
- you have participated and/or use the Membership to participate in any unlawful or fraudulent activity;
- you have acted in a way that does not align with Perak FC’s values (including but not limited to the use of abusive or offensive words or uses profanity, or causes harassment to other members) or otherwise behaves in an inappropriate manner; and/or
- you have failed to adhere to the policies, rules and directives as may be imposed and/or prescribed by Perak FC from time to time.
- You may cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Perak FC service through the end of your billing period. To cancel, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Billing details” on the “Account” page.
- If you signed up for Perak FC content subscription using your account with a Third Party Payment Method and wish to cancel your Perak FC membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Perak FC streaming service through that third party.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event of such termination, restriction or suspension of your Membership in accordance to the foregoing provisions, any and all payment made by you with respect to your Membership shall not be refunded unless otherwise agreed by Perak FC and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unused Perak FC Content.
Your use of Perak FC Content Subscription Service
- You accept that your use of the Subscription Service is only accessible through a Device. You shall be responsible to ensure technological compatibility and the suitable Devices to access the Perak FC Content.
- You accept that you required to have the following continuous broadband Internet connection for continuous access of Perak FC Content.
- The Subscription Service and any content accessed through the Subscription Service are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Your membership is non-shareable unless otherwise allowed by your subscription plan.
- During your Membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Perak FC Content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may access the Perak FC Content from the Subscription Service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time.
- The Subscription Service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our websites, user interfaces and promotional features.
- You agree to use the Subscription Service, including all features and functionalities associated therewith, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on use of the service or content therein. Except as explicitly authorized by us, you agree not to:
- archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the Subscription Service;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, block, obscure or thwart any of the content protections or other elements of the Subscription Service service, including the graphical user interface, copyright notices, and trademarks;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Perak FC service; decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Subscription Service;
- insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Subscription Service in any way;
- use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Subscription Service, including any software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs.
- You are responsible for all Internet access charges when accessing the Subscription Service or the Perak FC Content.
- Whilst we take every care to maintain the continuity of the Subscription Service and/or the Perak FC Content, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time.
- We do not accept any liability for any Subscription Service and/or the Perak FC Content downtime and as a result, you agree that we shall have no obligation or responsibility to operate the Subscription Service and/or the Perak FC Content or any particular part of it.
- The quality of the display of the Perak FC Content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The time it takes to begin watching Perak FC content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected.
- Perak FC content subscription software is developed by, or for, Perak FC and may solely be used for authorized streaming. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the software and related third-party software.
Limitations on Liability
- The Subscription Service is provided “as is” and “as available” basis and without warranties or conditions or claims or representations made by us of any kind either expressed, implied or statutory with respect to the Subscription Service without limitation, warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free.
- All data and/or information contained in the Subscription Service are provided for informational purposes only. Perak FC reserves the right to amend, modify and/or remove any such data and information at any time, in its absolute discretion, without incurring any liability whatsoever to you.
- You waive all liability for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with against us, for:
(a) any access, use or the inability to access or use the Subscription Service, or reliance on the content and/or any information in the Website and/or Perak FC Content;
(b) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and
(c) any use of or access to any other websites linked to the Website or Subscription Service, even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risks.
- We are not obligated to monitor, control or endorse the content on the Subscription Service and/or Perak FC Content, and therefore specifically disclaims any liability arising from or in connection with your use of the Subscription Service.
- This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Malaysia law.
- All title, rights and interest in any copyright, database rights, trademarks and design rights and any other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) in the Subscription Service and/or Perak FC Content are and shall remain the property of Perak FC. You shall not copy, transmit, modify, republish, save, pass off or link to any content or material on the Subscription Service and/or Perak FC Content.
- nsolicited Materials.Perak FC does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Perak FC content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Perak FC.
- Electronic Communications.We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Version dated 03.11.2023